Introductions (encouraged)

Everyone is welcome.

Moderator: Murk

Murk
Site Admin

Introductions (encouraged)

Postby Murk » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Hi there, I will call myself Murk. I am in Washington, DC. I love all kinds of music, but psychedelic garage rock is definitely high on the list.

The band was nice enough to let me set up this forum on their web site.

MarkMorb

Re: Introductions (encouraged)

Postby MarkMorb » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 am

Hi.....I'm Mark, discovered Crystal Stilts a year or so ago whilst trying to use my credits up on eMusic, and haven't looked back...still trying to get everything on Vinyl, some of the eraly stuff is tricky to get hold of over here in the UK. Hopefully get to catch you guys playing live soon....
Take it easy..

www.voodoohitsquad.com
www.egressuk.com

Hsalton

Postby Hsalton » Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Hey -

I'm Harrison - I'm from Washington State, but I'm living in Maine currently.
I enjoy psychedelia - psychedelic garage rock. I've seen the Crystal Stilts a few times in New York and at the Austin Psych Fest.

Hey - also Murk how do I private message you? It says that I am unable to?
I'm interested in becoming a moderator.

Murk
Site Admin

Postby Murk » Sun May 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Hsalton wrote:Hey -

Hey - also Murk how do I private message you? It says that I am unable to?
I'm interested in becoming a moderator.

Thanks for your interest Harrison. I made you a moderator, although there's not much to moderate at this time :)

markemoon

Postby markemoon » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Hey y'all. I'm Jason, aka markemoon. Long time music obsessive, came by CS on the recommendation of a friend. Living in Cardiff and will shortly after posting this be watching them live. I'm surprised there's not more peeps on here, but it's kinda nice to see they are popular, but not *that* popular. I'll no doubt put up some flicks upon my return..

dmleip

Postby dmleip » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Hello fellow music lovers. My name is Dan and I live in pittsburgh, heard The Dazzled on satellite radio a couple of years ago and was hooked. My musical roots include The Cure, JAMC, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Siouxsie, David Bowie...etc. CS has such an original sound that I just can't get enough of.

dearsongs

Postby dearsongs » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:55 pm

john from the north east. currently living in pburgh

been a fan since the st ep came out on woodsist in 08. finally got to see a CS live show a week ago.

Angelo Brazil

Postby Angelo Brazil » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm Angelo... from Brazil. I first heard CS on eMusic. Then I've downloaded some material from the KEXP podcasts and the Radiant Door EP from iTunes. I love post punk, garage and psychodelic rock a lot. But my teenage days are long long gone and it's not usual for me to become a big fan of any band in particular. But CS songs are so outstanding that I found they deserve a special status lol.
They're definitely not famous in a country where Beyonce and Justin Timberlake are the great US artists in Rock in Rio 2013! But who cares? CS have at least two fans in Brazil, me and my girlfriend lol.

Return to “Crystal Stilts”